Painting Job Site Supervisor
Full time, Part time
We are presently looking for a self-motivated individual looking for a challenging opportunity to join our team as a Painting Job Site Supervisor. Our ideal Painting Job Site Supervisor is a focused and motivated individual who possesses outstanding listening skills and can deliver an excellent customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to work on tight deadlines, and do so while working across several job sites. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization, and classroom and on-the-job training is provided. If you are looking for a position with growth potential and are committed to personal and professional development, we may have a great opportunity for you! The Painting Job Site Supervisor reports directly to the Production Manager.
- Provide assurance of the quality of the paint application.
- Verify that all work was done per the job scope of work as specified by the customer estimate.
- Report any defects and/or punch list items to Production Manager in a timely manner.
- Able to advise crews on proper EPA protocol when applicable.
- Inspect warranty inquiries.
Education / Experience:
- Proven job site management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- 2 years of customer service experience
- At least 1 year of supervising experience preferred
- Health Insurance after 90 days
- Provided with company car and cell phone
- Vacation / sick leave
- Working for a reputable painting company