2 Year Warranty:
For warranty service email firstname.lastname@example.org or text (NO CALLS) Cardinal Pro Painters at 219-627-2468
Our warranties gives you specific legal rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the below limitation may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the below limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 24 months from the date of completion of the work described on your contract or quote, Cardinal Pro Painters LLC, from here on referred to as “the Contractor” will:
|repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.|
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Have paid the full contract price and retain a copy of the original contract/quote.
- Make the property accessible to the Contractor’s employees or subcontractors, to perform the repairs.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work which was not performed by the Contractor.
- Varnished surfaces.
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor or the customer.
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood.
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
- mill-glazing from smooth cedar
- ordinary wear and tear or abnormal use or misuse
- peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the Contractor.
- structural defects or settling or movement.
- moisture content of the substrate.
- abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of
chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
- damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the Contractor.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY THE CONTRACTOR AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CONTRACTOR TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THE CUSTOMER-CONTRACTOR CONTRACT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRACTOR BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT EXECUTED BY ALL PARTIES TO THIS CONTRACT.
All warranty work will be scheduled in accordance with our regular jobs schedule. We are typically booked out a few months in advance.